Bear eating

Bear eating

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Final Pre-Trip Team Meeting

Last night our team met for a cookout and to cover the final details of the trip.

It was a night of increasing excitement for all of us. As we sat and heard stories of how God has used such trips as these in the past we shared a desire to have God use us in powerful ways. We heard of answers to prayer, of missionary biography heroes, and of expectations for this trip. We paused several times through the evening to commit this effort to our Lord.

The next time we will all see one another will be Saturday morning at Windsor, when our travels begin!!

Please pray for us. :-)

3 comments:

  1. You are in my prayers! I hope everyone is now health! I saw in the previous posting it was mentioned that there were 15 folks going - I think I only know 12- can you update me so I can be praying for each person:
    George
    Andrew
    Lauren
    Charlie
    Ben
    Ed
    King
    Linda
    Tom
    Al
    Pauline
    Lindsday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bears look cute in pictures!! I will be praying for you. I am excited to see what the Lord will do in and through you on this trip. What a great priviledge to serve the Lord on this trip together. Have a safe and wonderful time.
    Janet (Al and Pauline's daughter)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prayed for your team today. I don't know everyone, but maybe as you post pictures I can match a name to a face.
    I am excited for your team, and pray that you will be Jesus' hands and feet to the people you go to serve.
    Maggie Torres~ First Grade Teacher WCA

    ReplyDelete