Bear eating

Bear eating

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I have been working on a 580C Case back hoe this week. Some things never change no matter where I am. I have moved at least 50 large logs out of a storm struck area. The neatest thing I have done was to climb to the top of Barometer Mountain where I saw the beauty of God's creation.
Randy

King and I were in charge of the burn pile. It consisted of old sofas,mattresses, and limbs from the trees from the storm area. In the afternoon of the second day, a young camper girl asked me what I was doing. I told her I was working on the burn pile. She told me that I was ruining the atmosphere and the earth. Then she looked up from me and said, "I guess the trees will benefit from this. " Before we came here, Pastor Ben emphasized unity in the group. I see this happening every day, even while rooming with Charlie and Randy. I have enjoyed the scenery, especially the daily siting of bald eagles.
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment